Planning a Wedding at Meditation Mount?
Meditation Mount is a perfect place to have a non-denominational, sacred wedding ceremony. We welcome you to visit our beautiful gardens, viewpoint and facility and look forward to working with you.
There are three areas typically used for these events
- The Viewpoint at the tip of the Garden of Peace
- The Terrace overlooking the Garden of Peace and Valley
- The Auditorium, which is an enclosed area with full length glass doors/window, allowing for a beautiful view, yet more control over the elements
Services we can provide:
- Hosting up to 200 guests in a variety of settings
- Support for planning and officiating wedding ceremonies
- Arrangements for two-hour rehearsal, three-hour ceremony
- Parking for 50 cars. (For more guests, we can help arrange a shuttle)
- Bride’s changing room
- A Meditation Mount host on site throughout the rehearsal and wedding day
- Eight folding tables (6 feet long) and 85 indoor cushion-lined folding chairs
- Chair set up and cleanup crew- including trash removal
- Assistance in renting additional tables, chairs and arbor for larger weddings
- A champagne or wine celebratory toast on the Terrace
- Appetizers catered on the Terrace
- A cake cutting on the Terrace
- Assistance in locating Ojai venues suited to traditional wedding receptions that can host full bar, band and dancing
- As Meditation Mount is a sanctuary; we ask that appropriate celebratory music be played such as a quartet, harpist, Spanish or classical guitar, or keyboard and vocalist.
We welcome you to fill out an Event Proposal and call to check availability and pricing, and schedule an interview to see that your wedding is a good fit for Meditation Mount.