- This event has passed.
Surya Kriya Hatha Yoga Day 1
July 25, 2015 | 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Learn Surya Kriya, a potent 21-step yoga practice of tremendous antiquity, traditionally available to only a select few. Surya Kriya enables you to move towards a space within yourself and around yourself where circumstances are not in any way intrusive or obstructing the process of life.
“Surya” means “Sun” and “Kriya” means “inner energy process.” Designed as a holistic process for health, wellness and inner wellbeing, Surya Kriya is a complete spiritual process by itself.
Benefits of Surya Kriya
- Balances the body, mind and energies
- Helps alleviate arthritis, asthma, hypertension, migraines and addictions
- Helps one become meditative and experience peacefulness and joy
For ages 14+.
Due to the nature of this practice, people who fall under the following categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery in the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice.
Contact us to confirm any details or ask questions.