What is a Friend of the Mount?
Friends of the Mount support the Mission by donating $50 or more each year. The mission of Meditation Mount is to promote the building of an enlightened and compassionate world.
This is manifested through the power of creative meditation, inspiration educational programs, and community-based events focused on the practical application of the following universal spiritual principles:
- Right Human Relations
- Group Endeavor
- Spiritual Approach
- Essential Divinity
How do I become a Friend of the Mount?
You can become a Friend of the Mount by making an annual donation of $50 or more. There are a few ways to make a donation:
Visit and give a donation in one of the boxes on the grounds or at the gift shop.
Mail your gift to: Meditation Mount, PO Box 566, Ojai, CA 93024. Please make your check payable to Meditation Mount.
Where does my donation go?
Recurring monthly and annual gifts make a huge difference in the life of the Mount. Gifts of $50 or more benefit the Mount through supporting:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly full moon meditations
- Classes, workshops, and conferences
- Spiritual music concerts and special events
- Beautification projects
- Land stewardship
- Maintenance and operation of facilities
- Administration and program
What benefits do Friends receive?
Friends receive the following benefits for their gifts:
- Digital Friends-only content, where we share daily life, history, Creative Meditation insights, and “Live from the Mount” events
- Reduced fees for auditorium rental and Meditation Mount special events
- Opportunity for rest and reflection in the Topa Room
- Remembering loved ones in daily group meditations
Please contact us with any questions.